Your duct system functions as the respiratory system of your home. When it becomes contaminated and congested, it should be cleaned so it can "breathe" normally and efficiently.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, it may be time to have your air duct system professionally cleaned.
1. Does anyone in your house have allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
2. Does anyone in your family suffer from headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems at night or in the morning?
3. Is there a smoker in the house?
4. Do you have dogs, cats, or other pets?
5. Do you notice "musty" or "stale" odors when the furnace or air conditioner runs?
6. Do you notice dust on your furniture shorty after cleaning?
7. Does it seem like there is not enough air flow coming from your vents?
8. Is your furnace equipped only with a standard throw-away fiberglass filter?
Dust, dirt, pollen, animal dander, and other airborne contaminants are pulled into your duct system every time the furnace or air conditioner runs.
These contaminants build up inside the ductwork and can help make your duct system an ideal breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew, and other microbes.
Each time the furnace or air conditioner is turned on, contaminants are spewed out and circulated throughout your home and affect the health and comfort of your family. Family members who suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory ailments as well as children and the elderly are especially vulnerable to the effects of indoor air pollutants.
The removal of contaminants from the entire HVAC system is recognized by industry experts as the most effective way to eliminate air duct pollutants. This is referred to as the "source removal" method of duct cleaning. In addition to the obvious health benefits, duct cleaning can help maintain a cleaner home. It also helps to restore HVAC system capacity and lessen running time, resulting in lower heating and cooling bills.
Pictures of what our duct cleaning machine has removed from ducts!!!